Skip to main content

Sea Teacher Batch 6th

DAY 1
Today, I am going to Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport at 4 AM. My family took me to the airport together and I am going alone to Jakarta. I am a little afraid because this is my first time to going abroad.
I am going with 3 times flight. My flight started from Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport (UPG) to Soekarno Hatta International Airport (CGK).  The flight took 2 hours from Makassar to Jakarta. I am arrived at 8 AM in terminal 1A and going to terminal 3 with Skytrain.
I and my friends who placed in MMSU would meet up at the terminal 3 in CGK airport. When I arrived at terminal 3. I checked in and dropped my baggage alone and got my boarding pass. 
FYI, Because this is my first time to going abroad so I will tell you guys about what must you prepare.  You must prepare your document like your e-ticket, passport, and your LoA from host university (MMSU) because this is the international departure so the security is so sensitive.
When I already got my boarding pass, I am waiting for my other friends to come. In just 15 minutes later, Mutiara Istiqomah from Islamic University of Indonesia (UII) and Istiqomah from Jambi University (UNJA) already there with me. Not a long time, Dea Sekar Saraswati from Pasundan University (UNPAS) was joined us. Still, we have one friend not joined us and that’s Vani Hanifah from Islamic Univesity of Indonesia (UII). She couldn't get there because of the traffic jam in Jakarta. Here’s the photo before We took the immigration.
Our flight takes off from Jakarta to Manila at 11.30 PM and we arrive in Terminal 3, Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) at 16.50. After we landed, we walked out from the plane and must do checked foreign at the immigration so, we prepared again our passport and our Letter of Acceptance (LoA). After that, we claimed our baggage and be separated. 
I and Dea would go together to Laoag by plane then Istiqomah, Mutiara, and Vani would going by bus. Because our flight is so closed between Jakarta-Manila and Manila-Laoag. I and Dea need to hurry up to catch the flight. We have a sad story because When we were in a hurry, we don’t know how to get terminal 2 from terminal 3. So, we’ve been asked the security airport and they told us to take the shuttle bus. But the bus is still not ready to go because they need to full the passenger before go. So I and Dea feel so terrible and we decided to go by taxi airport and you know what? The paid is so expensive, We need to pay him 700 pesos. OMG!!!!! 700 PESOS?!! REALLY? In rupiah, we paid about Rp 210.000,-. Okay, we tried to not minding it because we would take it as a lesson of our journey. This is some pictures of I and Dea.

I am very grateful because I and Dea got the flight on time. After a long trip, we pretty tired and enter the terminal 2 and ready to fly again to Laoag City. Our plane landed at 20.30 AM at Laoag International Airport. And Our Dean and Coordinator Mr. Mee Jay A Domingo of Mariano Marcos State University (MMSU) were already there to pick us up. They welcome us very warmly.


All along the road, Me and Dea having so much fun on the bus because our dean Dr. Eliza T. Samson talked a lot with us. She wants us to call her “MAMA” and we have papa too, as I told you about Our coordinator. Yup, Mr. Mee Jay is our Papa LOL. It makes me feels so comfortable and feels like home because their kind-hearted and a very warmly person.
We arrived at the dorm at 09.30 PM. We will stay at the Magnolia Hall Residence for one month. And the people who stay there welcomed us so warmly and we took a photo together.
After that, we’re going to upstairs to put our stuff and take a rest.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson Plan for Kindergarten in Philippines

Teacher Jho Mar has given me the topic I will teach later. He showed me some examples of lesson plans handwritten on white paper. They use A Detailed Lesson Plan . There are some syntax that must be considered in compiling the detailed lesson plan for the kindergarten:  I.  Objectives II. Subjectives III.Procedures      A. Preliminary Activities Drill Review      B. New Lesson Motivation Presentation Discussion Generalization Application IV. Evaluation V. Assignment

SEA TEACHER BATCH 6 REPORT

Student name   : Eka Saputri Idrus Home university   : State University of Makassar Receiving   School   : Mariano Marcos State University Blog Address   :   Ekasaputrid.blogspot.com   A.   School: General Information and Academic 1.1   School Profile             The Mariano Marcos State University (MMSU) was established on January 6, 1978 by virtue of Presidential Decree No. 1279 issued by the then President Ferdinand E. Marcos. The decree merged the then Mariano Marcos Memorial College of Science and Technology (MMMCST) in Batac and the Northern Luzon State College (NLSC) in Laoag City, and integrated the college departments of the Ilocos Norte Agricultural College (INAC) and the Ilocos Norte College of Arts and Trades (INCAT).           MMSU’s mandate is to provide advanced instruction in the arts, agricultural and natural sciences, and technological and professiona